A Question of Earth

Original poster: Matthew Smith <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Hi All

Finally, after much waiting, construction is about to start on my 6m x 9m x
3m (roughly 20' x 30' x 10') steel shed.  Further joy is that the new house
has a dedicated office where I can get all my test equipment out at the
same time...

At last, space to build and operate a coil!

I am, of course, making provision for a dedicated RF ground in the shed. My
question is:  should I bond the various sections of metalwork and ground
them? If so, should I use the RF ground or a separate one, say on the other
side?

(None of the earths will be that good; this is the driest state of the
driest continent - think I might have to put drip irrigation on them!)

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy