Re: Corona Ring

It would depend on the potential to which the ring is charged as well as the
physical geometry of the ring itself.  For most of my designs I always use a
toroid that is at least twice the dia of the coilform.  2.5 to 4 times for
high power, high output potential designs.

Height to base of toroid usually 3 times the minor toroid diameter.  This
assumes you spacewind the last 5 turns of the sec coil ---- usually spaced
at twice the dia. of the sec. wire.  Last 2 turns spaced at 3 times the dia.
of the sec wire.

Dr. Resonance