Re: mmc query

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

You will need fewer primary turns (less inductance) to tune a larger
primary capacitor.  You will not have any problems with your MMC.  Even if
you don't properly set your safety gap your NST will most likely die long
before the caps fail. :)

Good luck!

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group