Re: audio modulated SSTC

Original poster: "S.Gaeta" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Aren't we already modulating our coils with 50, 60Hz, etc, when we power
them with unfiltered DC? Isn't 60Hz, and 120Hz audio?
I am not one of them, but there are a lot of people out there modulating
their coils with power line frequency and not blowing up their MOSFETs!

Sue

\