Re: audio modulated SSTC

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Sue,

Once you get your SSTC back up and running, I would try using your plate
modulator from your audio modulated VTTC and
feeding it into your SSTC full-bridge and see what kind of results you get.
Of course, you'll have to turn the voltage down a bit on the
plate modulator.

Dan