Everyone following Capacitor - series?

Original poster: "Randy & Lori" <rburney6-at-comcast-dot-net>

I have put out "Bad Stuff".  I said that one could string different sized
caps in series and expect to find the same voltage across each because the
same amount of electrons would be on each charged plate of all caps.  What
I failed to see at 2:00 in the morning is that the larger cap will
distribute those electrons, providing less charge than the smaller cap.  I
have shamed myself in the Archives forever!  It sure made perfect sense
last night???

Randy
Savannah, GA