Output Characteristics of SIMPSON 200:5 Current Transformer

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Does anyone have an idea of what the output characteristics are of the
common SIMPSON 200:5 Current Transformers are??

I'd like to use one to monitor input current and interface to the A/D port
of a PIC microcontroller.
However, without knowing the output characteristics of these things, I can't
really design a proper interface (level converter / RMS converter etc...)
for it.  I tried getting specs from the manufacturer but to no avail.

Thanks
Dan