Re: Tesla coil grounding and other questions

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 2/18/04 8:57:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

John,

I also use .375" spacing between turns on both of my primaries.  One is
made with # 10 solid copper wire and one with .375" diameter copper tubing.

Ed Sonderman