Re: Crazy Flyback! ($25.00?)

Original poster: Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com

Darn! That is still pretty steep, considering that these things can be
found for free all over the place. Ebay usually sells these for much less
than $25.00. Both prices seem kind of like someone really likes their junk
a little bit too much. In just one year I have collected 17 large flybacks
from just keeping my eyes open (I never paid one cent for any of them). For
25 clams I can get a 15/30 NST off of Ebay. Well, good luck to you flyback
hunters, and if I were you I would just be patient. Flybacks from old TV's
are all over the place. Besides, it is never good to encourage these kinds
of ridiculous prices.                               -Richard