From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 10:43 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Gap Question

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

In a message dated 2/27/04 1:21:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

Can anyone point me to a device that does not have a linear resistance
but yet does not display a negative resistance?
Is there such an animal?

Thanx

Luke Galyan

A plain 100w lightbulb shows this nicely..

Matt D.