Re: Charge stored in Dielectric? Not really - MISCONCEPTION

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Just an added thought. In Oil you have added a second high dialectric with
active browniun movement to desperse and discharge the voltage charge. I
question the validity of your conclusion. In air with solid components no
large movement is taking place, only a local movement within the dialectric
surface this preventing the stored charge from being neutralized. An example
is the formation of a lectric where the dialectric is charged as a liquid
(wax) and then cooled to a solid before removing the charge voltage. The
charge is stored as a perminant electrostatic charge like an " electrostatic
magnet" in effect.
      Robert   H