Re: Tesla coil design help

Original poster: Kreso Bukvic <kreso.bukvic-at-kc.htnet.hr>

Dont wory there is a company that makes me an overenginered nst By order
specialy for me notpotted and affcourse it is VERY expensive. But it is
worth of it let me give you an example i buyed 4 kV 40 mA nst then i can
remove the shunts and get 100 mA, add variac and get 120 mA from this small
sucker that can be seen here
http://free-kc.htnet.hr/Kreso-Bukvic/Model%203.htm it is on coil that i sold
on ebay few days ago. So i believe that their 15 kv 30 mA nst can be raised
to 120 mA with no problem because they are really over enginered ( which is
noticable on price ) So help me on secondary.

Well sory for long post but i love that company