RE: First light for my first coil today !

Original poster: "Ian McLean" <ianmm-at-optusnet-dot-com.au>

Hi Brett,

It's kinda funny you mentioning this, because I had the same idea ;)  After
I made the toroid, I thought, "Hey, if this was a little smaller, it would
make an ideal anti-corona ring".  Once I make my proper toroid, I think I
will do this, except wrap it up with aluminium tape instead of foil so it
comes out neater.  I guess great minds think alike ...

Rgs
Ian