Re: Over Saturation?

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Ed: Just to counter your comment. I use 15 T  #16    6" L and 1" D ( air
core ) to provide a 3 uS delay between my NST and my SG/Cap circuit. It
compleatly stops power arc problems. My ferrite coils (on old deflection
coil cores) wound with RG 8 coax core wire work even better. So please don't
discount what you haven't tried.   P.S. I am probibly older than you ( Kid)
       Robert   H