Re: Over Saturation?

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Ed: Just to counter your comment. I use 15 T  #16    6" L and 1" D (
air
core ) to provide a 3 uS delay between my NST and my SG/Cap circuit. It
compleatly stops power arc problems. My ferrite coils (on old deflection
coil cores) wound with RG 8 coax core wire work even better. So please
don't
discount what you haven't tried.   P.S. I am probibly older than you (
Kid)
        Robert   H"

	3 us I believe.  Is that the time until saturation?  As for age, I can
only claim 77.  Doesn't seem like it most of the time until I get up at
5:00 AM to go to work in the dark and the cold!

Ed