The equation used to calculate the resonant frequency of a secondary coil

Original poster: "mercurus2000" <mercurus2000-at-cox-dot-net>

Hello, I think I might have asked this before, but I'm looking for the
equation to calculate the resonant frequency of a secondary coil, I'm not
look for anything super complex that calculates variables like walls and
the floor, I'm looking for the most simple equation to calcuate the
resonant frequency of a coil without anything nearby. I could of swore I
saw the equation floating around on the net somewhere.
Thanks.
Adam