Re: High voltage standing waves with a magnetron?

If you do this experiment --- be very careful.

Microwaves cook part of your eye and you can go instantly blind in both eyes
in seconds.

If not in a proper enclosure you might wish to pass on this experiment.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913