Re: Presentation and criticism on the list

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

Hi Paul,
Yours is a very clear, concise, patient, and tactful explanation of the
need for, and value of, rational evaluation and criticism of ideas set
forth on the list. I wholeheartedly agree with your position, and wish I
had been able to express it so well. However, most of my tact and patience
got used up at work several years ago, when the company was flooded with
newbie managers who were omniscient, though being several years junior to
my favorite ties and I took early retirement in 2000. It has left me with
the gentle touch of a Genghis Khan or Dirty Harry in trying to deal
diplomatically with what is, IMO, arrogant, pseudoscientific foolishness.
Again, thanks for your even-handed presentation.

Matt D.
Grumpy old man par excellence