Re: Presentation and criticism on the list

Original poster: "Alfred Erpel" <alfred-at-erpel-dot-com>

Great post Paul.
Critical thinking needs to be fostered/nurtured. There is a critical
thinking forum at http://network54-dot-com/Forum/106498 for when people are done
tesla coiling for the day. It's off the tesla coil topic, although from time
to time Tesla's name has come up in discussion.  Some of you here may enjoy
it.

--Al Erpel

 > All,
 >
 > Just some comments on the importance of argument and criticism
 > on the list...I know I've said all this before but from time to
 > time it needs restating...
 >
 > Someone wrote, in another thread:
 >  > maybe you should talk to people who have
 >  > new ideas, instead of trying to put them down.

--- Snippety do da ---