Re: "Green Monster" Magnifier completed

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Bart,

My coupling is also set at about 0.6 initially.  What type of spark gap are
you using?
I'm wondering if the spark gap doesn't quench fast enough and allow energy
from primary and secondary to
swash back and forth more than necessary, if this would add to the arcing
problem.

I'm planning on using a 12-electrode ARSG in series with a multiple
air-blown series gap to try to maintain super fast quenching.

Dan