MOT Questions

Original poster: "Aaron Aab" <striker754-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Couple of questions about MOTs:

What are the ratings on each MOT? Average voltages and amps of one MOT?

What capacitance would be needed with 2 MOTs? 4? 6? 8? How do you determine
that? Can you use the microwave capacitors for that?

Im going to start out with a 9kV/60mA NST and then move up to the MOTs, Im
trying to decide if I should make 2 bucket caps which would put me perfect
capacitance for the NST, or buy the MMC ones.

Aaron