Re: Magnifier Primary Capacitors - EQUIDRIVE vs. STANDARD

Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

"Tell Prof to start reading some of the IEEE publications on this
subject.
This is nothing new --- it's been a constant design factor for HV EE's
doing
large xmfr design for years.  First noticed in the 1920's --- there are
several IEEE notes on this phenomonea.

Do a library computer search in the IEEE Journals."

	Is there any way to access any of them (or IRE & AIEE) Journals on
line?  Our company library threw out ALL !!!!!!! bound volumes and
dropped their subscriptions based on the assumption everything was
available "on line".  I've belonged to the IEEE (& IRE/AIEE) since 1947
but found I couldn't keep back issues for long.  Don't belong to any
PG's involved with HV so don't know what is being written.

Ed