strange ligthning lamp

Original poster: Vladimiro Mazzilli <mazvla-at-iol.it>

Hi all,
Last week I went in Miami for work and I've seen a unusual plasma lamp.
The lamp was in glass completely clear and formed as an ellissoid., I
dont' know if there was a second bulb inside. The wirling discharge
started from the base of the lamp and extingued on the glass.
I wish to know the characteristic of this lamp, if someone have seen a
similar device because I have never seen a green discharge in any gas.
On the base there were a potenciometer thath I think is useful for
regulate the level of sound when sound
play rithmic, or the frquency of P/S

Thank at all. The photo is at
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Mazzilli/Dscn2869b.jpg