Re: xenon flash tubes as gaps Re: Zener SSTC?

Original poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

This isn't a flash tube, it's a BIG (1000watt) Xenon Short-Arc lamp used
for theatre projection. 7518989 is the bulb number. Since it fires below
15kV we don't worry about it damageing any of the NSTs ot whatnot, but I
know we won't get max-power from it.

We're testing it right now in the next room with a 6" coil :)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group
www.thegeekgroup-dot-org