Re: Tesla Coiling / High Voltage Research Topics

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

I think you misinterpreted my question.  I'm looking for research ideas that
haven't been fully explored yet in tesla coil construction / operation and
similar high voltage related areas.  There has been quite of been of
research in these areas in the past 100 years, so I'm trying to narrow in on
something
that still hasn't been done necessarily.

For example, one area is the characterization impedance of streamer loading.

Dan