Re: xenon flash tubes as gaps Re: Zener SSTC?

Original poster: "Arpit Thomas" <neko4-at-dodo-dot-com.au>

and keep in mind it'll produce just as much UV as a normal gap, ie enough
to give you a sunburn and destroy your eyes,  especially since it will
produce UVC which normally does not exist on earth from the sun.