RE: Joules per bang...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Luke,

I think the questions are great, as long as you are walking
the path to finding the answers.  Perhaps I miss understood
some of the things you were saying a few days ago.

No problem.  Keep asking...but If you don't like the answers
you get you may end up having to do some "seat of the pants"
work with coils to get the results you are after.

-Brett
hot-streamer-dot-com/brett

 >Original poster: "Luke"

 >I will happily bow out.
 >I will stop the complaining.
 >thanx

 >Luke Galyan
 ><mailto:Bluu-at-cox-dot-net>Bluu-at-cox-dot-net

<SNIP>