Re: Welder ballast

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

You might try just the welder alone and see what it
draws. The plug (and its outlet) is only rated for 50
amps, so I'd watch that. I had to replace mine when it
went bad.

My welder also started arcing over internally, so I
quit torturing it. It works fine for welding, but
hates coiling.

Adam