Add'l info re: Cu Sphere Quotes

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

I've been asked a few questions regarding these spheres and have put
together the following bit of additional info followed by the original
announcement also with a bit of add'l info:

"These aren't shipped polished but have a very smooth surface, they polish
up real nice and will look absolutely beautiful.  The surfaces are perfect
in regard to shape, no minor dents, scratches or other irregularities
although there is a very small flat spot on the center of each shell which
is an artifact of the spinning process.  I don't have one here at the
office to measure but on the 5, 6, 7 & 8" spheres it's around 1/4" across
and possibly a bit more on the larger spheres and smaller on the
2".  The weights are as follows:

2" 1.0 oz.
10" 52.0 oz.
12" 80.0 oz.
14" 140.0 oz.

The cu type is CDA110

John

Original poster: "john cooper" <tesla-at-tesla-coil-dot-com>

I finally received the quotes today, here's the details:
2" cu sphere - $4.55 each, .022 metal thickness
10" cu sphere - $45.50, .022" metal
12" cu sphere - 64.50, .032" thick
14" cu sphere - 84.50, .050" thick

These prices are based on buying 10 of any one size, if the demand exceeds
those quantities, I'll be able to pass along a lower price to all, for
example, an order of 20 of the 14" spheres may lower the cost by
10%.  There will be a little shipping cost, I'm having them sent ground to
keep it as low as possible and we'll divide it up by the number of spheres
sent.

Let me know which size(s) and quantity.  Delivery on the larger spheres are
3 to 4 weeks, delivery on the 2" spheres is about 10 days.  Add a few days
to those estimates, time to get to me for re-packaging and mailing to you,
assume ground shipping unless you want to pay a bit more for overnight, 2
or 3 day.  UPS most likely (primarily for the tracking numbers).
John