RE: Magnetic field measurements

Original poster: "Laurence Davis" <meknar-at-hotmail-dot-com>

David,
  I struggled with this as well.
This link from surrey is quite helpful... (cruise around the links on this
page, its rather informative)
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Workshop/advice/coils/terms.html

basic transformer theory is in there too, or check here...
http://sound.westhost-dot-com/xfmr.htm

hope it helps.
Larry.