Re: Phase controller question. Final success

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

John,

I think you might be right on with that.  I have my 3" coil running with a
12 kv 60 ma transformer, .017 ufd primary cap and a new small sync rotary
that I built.  I get close to the same spark length with the rotary as I
did the static gap but the coil performs much better with the static
gap.  More sparks, longer and thicker.  Maybe I need a larger cap to get
the best permormance out of the rotary.

Ed Sonderman