Re: Mini-coil wall ground (fwd)

Original poster: Gregory Hunter <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I got away with it a couple of times. Once with a
60Hz, 8kv NST coil in the US, and again later on a
50Hz, 15kv NST coil in the UK.

I never had any problems, except that my wife said her
cordless phone was unuable when the coil was running.
Even so, I can't recommend it. I'm lucky I got away
with it. If a proper ground is inconvenient, build a
bipolar coil.

Cheers,