Re: Modeling E-Fields of Tesla Coil - Building a model

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

One thing to note is that ANSOFT Maxwell 2D SV (student version) is
available for free on on the ANSOFT website.
With it, you can do all the same e-field modeling as with the full version.
No limitations in that particular part of the student version.

Dan