RE: Modeling E-Fields of Tesla Coil - Building a model

Original poster: Marco.Denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com

Hi Jim,

My experience is limited to the student edition (2D) of it. It crashed
quite often. I have no reason to doubt its calculations but the result
is the same. Hardly usable. The commercial version might well work fine
but I thought Dan meant the free version.

Best Regards