Re: More Magnet Wire nitpicking

Polythermalize is a Beldon trademark for hi-temp wire.  The Imideze is
another company's trademark for hi-temp wire.  Basically, the same material.

Litz wire and multiwindings do little to improve performance.  We tested
Litz wire exhaustively against solid magnet wire and found very little
difference in potential or current output of the sec. coil.

Dr. Resonance

 >      Is Imideze (ML) wire worth the extra cost? Has anybody experimented
and
 > verified that the theoretically lower dissipation factor increases output?
Or