RE: living room lights don't work!!

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

What an excellent idea/requirement!  How many times have I been in my
garage running my coil, maxing out the mains and tripping the breaker,
plunging the garage into total darkness!

Back to the topic at hand, I was recently running my 15/60 NST-power
coil in the garage when a streamer hit an operating overhead
incandescent fixture.  It blew the 100W bulb!  I do not recall if it
also tripped the breaker, as I was doing a lot of breaker-tripping that
night.  I assume the original poster has checked for a bad bulb, but I'm
at a loss to explain how a streamer can take out an incandescent bulb.
This would suggest that a streamer strike to one's body could be deadly!

Gary Lau
MA, USA