Re: living room lights don't work!!

Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi John,

I recently had a problem with the main breaker in my box.  It wasn't
tripped, but stopped making contact and cut one leg.  Some rooms had power
and some didn't.  Cycling the breaker a few times seemed to fix it.  As the
breaker is 36 years old, I will be replacing it shortly, as I no longer
trust it.

David E Weiss