Re: Tesla Stuff near Colorado Springs?

Hi,

There is a marker at a nearby park that you can sit on all day.

The actual lab was at what is now the corner of kyotea and foortee streets
(they are not really spelled like that but pupman-dot-com is down....)  The lab
site I think is now where the mother of a former famous baseball players
lives.  You can walk around the neighborhood, but just keep a low profile
and don't be a pest...  I guess folks with tin foil hats and pyramids
trying to contact Tesla's energy vibes have left the locals pretty edgy
about Tesla freaks wondering around...

Cheers,

         Terry