Re: price vs performance of spun aluminum toroid

Original poster: Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com

Hi Christopher,
     The spun toroid will probably give you the best spark length for size
ratio, if that's your thing. However, if you are concerned with incremental
length per incremental dollar, it may or may not be worth YOUR dollars.
It's like upgrading from Ford to Ferrari - the performance is definitely
better in the latter, but the decision is much more
emotional-aesthetic-psychosexual than the engineering numbers or price tag
can reveal.

Matt D.
"It ain't the first inch that makes the smile, it's the last one" Mae West?
ca. 1932?