Advanced PSSTC Self-Resonant Boards - FULL SCHEMATICS and now TAKING ORDERS

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

By 11:00pm EST tonite (tuesday) I will have all my preliminary schematics
for the new Advanced PSSTC (Pulsed Solid State Tesla Coil)
Self-Resonant Driver Boards available on my website.  Note these are
preliminary schematics.  I have more testing and simulations to run
before finalizing them.  Also, i invite anyone to make comments,
corrections, etc... on the schematics.

PSSTC Driver Board Webpage
http://www.easternvoltageresearch-dot-com/sstccoil09.htm

I am also taking orders now:

PRICING:
QTY 1 $25.00
QTY 2 $45.00
QTY 3 $60.00

Shipping $4.00 US
Shipping $8.00 INTL

I accept money orders, and PAYPAL
Daniel McCauley
dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com
(My email is also my paypal address)

Thank you
Dan