E-Field Gradient Modeling - Multiple Toroids

Original poster: "Eastern Voltage Research Corporation" <dhmccauley-at-easternvoltageresearch-dot-com>

I was wondering if there were any programs out there that can model the
e-field gradients of a dual toroid
system.  For example, a small toroid above a secondary and then a much
larger toroid above the second toroid.

I know Dr. Antonio has a program, but I'm not sure if it can do something
beyond a simple toroid.

I want to model the effects of adding this second toroid in the attempts to
use it to provide additional shielding to
my secondary.

Thanks

Dan