Large Tesla Twins For Sale 5 Foot Sparks!

Original poster: "Jim Mitchell" <Electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

Hello List,

About a month ago,  I traded one of my solid state tesla coils, for a set
of large spark gap style twins from Jeff Messer of
<http://www.teslacoil-dot-net>www.teslacoil-dot-net.  Gradually, my barn started to
get smaller and smaller as it filled up with my various toys.  So I'm
forced to sell these beautiful coils.

The system is a 900W 15,000v 60mA NST powered twin coil.
This coil will do sparks up to 5' in length from tower to tower.  Each coil
has a thick metal sphere as the topload, none of that thin dryer ducting.

The spark gap is a multi segment TerryGap quenched with a fan.  The tank
cap is a MMC constructed with CDE film capacitors for reliability.

The base is beautiful stained wood, and the coil includes a remote control
so you can stand back safely and control the coils.
Normally when Jeff sells these coils on eBay,  he sells them for 1200$ a
set.  I am willing to let these go WAY below that price,  if anyone is
interested,  please E-mail me,
<mailto:electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>electrontube-at-sbcglobal-dot-net

Here are some pictures of this particular coil:
<http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/temp/tc1.jpg>www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/temp/tc1.jpg
www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/temp/tc2.jpg
<http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/temp/tc3.jpg>www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/temp/tc3.jpg
www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/temp/tc4.jpg
<http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/temp/tc5.jpg>www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/temp/tc5.jpg
www.hot-streamer-dot-com/electrontube/temp/tc6.jpg

This is the same coil shown at the bottom of the page
<http://www.teslacoil-dot-net/Custom.htm>http://www.teslacoil-dot-net/Custom.htm
These are "The Towers of Power"
Jeff has hundreds of satisfied customers, and here is your chance to get
one of his coils way below the price he sells them.

Regards - Jim Mitchell