Re: do i want a wye wye or delta pole pig?

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Zack,

For what it's worth, I bought my 10kva pig from Soloman Corp. several years
ago for near the same price including trucking it to MN (had them unload it
at work since there were truck docks there, I then just used my old Ram
Charger to take it home). They are always shipping here and there, so they
simply just load it up and make it one of their stops along the way. The
pig itself was remanufactured, non-pcp, the whole nine yards (and a nice
paint job included). It's been a great transformer.

Take care,
Bart