Re: Terry Gap vs. TCBOR...

Hi Ed,

I'm thinking that the electrodes are suppose to stay cooled by forced air
cooling.  If this is achieved, why would you worry about the epoxy?  I use 5
minute epoxy but everything stays cool.  Maybe you are pushing the "power
limit" with static gaps and they get hot even with cooling??

Gerry R

< Ed wrote,  I think>

 >  > My real interest was whether epoxy cement could
 >  > stand the temperature.

<snip>