From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 12:05 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Pole Pigs from power company?

Original poster: "BrianB" <brianb-at-antelecom-dot-net>

Ken,

T&R is a good company which does a lot of business. For a number of
years they have provided good service to the commercial as well as the
hobbyist coilers (until someone threatened them and lost us all another
good resource).

T&R would go out of their way to try and reduce shipping costs to the
individual (that meeting the truck you presented as a bad thing was one
way they tried to help reduce our costs). BTW-They would have been glad
to ship it to your dock or a trucking depot for the regular rates if you
had only asked.

Please don't bad mouth a company when you only have speculation,
especially those companies which are willing to deal with us (smile) and
have provided great service in the past.

Off my soapbox and back to making arcs...

Brian B.