RE: GE Capacitor 42L2121

Hi John,

These capacitors you are using are probably the best available for "tame"
RMS type currents.  If you have high "peak" currents the end plates of the
GE caps will blow out and there are better caps for that like the Cornell
Dubillier 941 types...

Do you have an idea of what the real RMS and peak currents are?

Here are about the best caps out there:

http://www.cornell-dubilier-dot-com/misc/h942.htm

Cheers,

         Terry