Re: Image legality

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

I have to agree with the Geek Group on this one.  Even if it was legally
okay, I think it would at least have been a courtesy to provide the proper
references for the picture.

And I have to note that I have even used a picture or two from someone
else's website without prior permission (i.e. a picture of Terry Blake's PT
ballast measurement), but
I have both included a link to Terry's own page and also provided full
credit underneath the image stating where the photo was used from.

Dan