Re: Magnetic quenching.

Original poster: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Dave: I have a selection of parallel resistors I use as a watt meter. 0ne is
10 ohm , one is 1 0hm and 0ne is o.1 0hm. I also have a strip of stainless
steel with connections to test currents over 100 amps calibrated with taps
to match a source. with these and a volt meter I can figure watts.
    Robert   H
        P.S. I also have a 5/8  ss302 rod 1 ft long with brass connectors
calibrated to 1000 amps in a box somewhere if I find a nead.