Re: CD 942 failure tonight

Original poster: "John Richardson" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi DC,

My electronics math isn't the best, and I was hoping that you could help me
with how many strings of 15 I would need to achieve the desired value.  I am
assuming I use the formula I have in my old AARL hand book for caps in
series: 1/C1 + C2 + etc.?  Then add the value of each string together?

Thanks,
John