Re: Terry Gap vs. TCBOR...

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Gerry,

Yeah, I was thinking about that earlier today as a
matter of fact, but mainly of your number 1.  I will
be using a feeler gauge and/or caliper to measure the
gaps as accurately as I can.  I did sort of think
about the differing pipe geometry (1/2" dia pipes in
the Fritz, 1 1/2" pipes in the TCBOR) but only in
terms of heat sinking ability.  With my background of
Van de Graff/Wimshurst building and playing, I should
have thought of that first.  Thank you for pointing
that out.

-Brett